The information on this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, Sage Wealth Planning, LLC (referred to as “Sage Wealth Planning") disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and suitability for a particular purpose. Sage Wealth Planning does not warrant that the information will be free from error. None of the information provided on this website is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement of any company, security, fund, or other securities or non-securities offering. The information should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments. Your use of the information is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall Sage Wealth Planning be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Sage Wealth Planning or a Sage Wealth Planning authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Sage Wealth Planning have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action for accessing this site.
Information on this website should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized.
Sage Wealth Planning, LLC is a registered investment adviser with the states of Missouri and Michigan, and may only transact business with residents of those states, or residents of other states where otherwise legally permitted subject to exemption or exclusion from registration requirements.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Sage Wealth Management, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources, and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.
Sage Wealth Planning, LLC (“Sage Wealth Planning”) recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you.
As you know, we use the personal and financial information that you give us to assist you in meeting your personal financial goals and to remain in compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations governing us. This includes anything collected from prior advisors, provided by you or questionnaires and applications, or from statements and other sources that you give us. Our policy with respect to personal information is as follows:
- We limit access to information to only those employees who have a business or professional reason for knowing it, and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted or required by law. For example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information with brokerage firms in order to transact business on your behalf, and federal and state regulators, in the course of inspecting us my als have access to your data.
- We maintain secure place to work and take reasonable safeguards to protect your privacy in our computer systems.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information (such as a brokerage firm), we require confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Disclosure of private client information is an offense subjecting employees to termination
- We maintain your files, with your data, as long as you are a client, and for as long thereafter as may be required by law. After the required period of retention, all such information will be appropriately destroyed.
What Information We Disclose
We will not disclose your information to nonaffiliated third parties (such as brokerage firms, credit-card or insurance companies) except as permitted by law, or in carrying out the duties for which you retained us. For example, in order for us to provide planning or investment management services to you, we may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances to various service providers, such as our clearing firm or independent contractors hired by Sage Wealth Planning.
Additionally, if a financial planner/financial adviser leaves Sage Wealth Planning to join another firm, he or she may be permitted to retain copies of client information so that they can assist with the transfer of client accounts and continue to serve the client at their new firm. If you do not want such a person to retain copies of your client sensitive information when he or she leaves us to join another firm, you may prevent this from happening by contact us by calling (314) 310-0114.
If you have more questions, please let us know and we will do our best to appropriate answers.
To obtain a copy of Sage Wealth Planning's current Form ADV, please consult the SEC's website www.sec.gov.